Writers Guidelines for Fact Based Skin Care – It is About Quality
If you would like to submit an article to be published onto Fact Based Skin Care follow the instructions below for consideration. Only articles that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- IMPORTANT – All articles submitted must include original content and may not contain text previously published word for word elsewhere online. In other words, original content means that your article may not have been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not verbatim incorporate any sections taken from previously published articles. Any form of duplicate content will not be tolerated. For this reason Fact Based Skincare does not publish press releases.
- The article must contain useful relevant content to engage the readers of Fact Based Skin Care
- The article must be written in American English, between 450 to 2700 words, grammatically correct, and well-written.
- The article must not include affiliate links.
- Reserve self promotion to your bio unless the article focus is on a business, an event, a course, or a workshop.
- The article may include one direct link to your website in the last paragraph or the brief author’s bio; which will be published at the end of the article. Please note that links in the articles and bios may be subject to deletion or made to be a nofollow link with our discretion and under the following circumstances:
– Too many links within the article
– Links which are not following Google guidelines
– Affiliate links
– Links that are not appropriate to the subject matters.
To discuss article ideas or becoming a columnist please email
Joanna Jana Laznicka email@example.com
How to Submit Your Articles
- Send your article in Microsoft Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this is your first time submitting an article to Fact Based Skin Care and you would like notoriety, include a bio, 60 words or less, at the bottom of the post and a photo of yourself as an attachment.
- Send all images as a jpeg email attachment.
We will do our best to respond to everyone who submits an article. Please take note that it may take up to two weeks to receive an initial response. Articles may be sent back with questions/comments to expand on parts, and we may edit/change the title or content before publishing on Fact Based Skin Care.
Updated 9/8/2013 – This page/ writers guidelines are subject to change at anytime.